Wow- I can’t believe it’s already December! It feels like November was over in the blink of an eye. I swear I was just passing out Halloween candy! I really enjoyed trying to meet my goals from last month so I wanted to take a post and reflect on my stats, goals, and make new goals.
Number of posts: 29
Number of total views: 498
Most viewed post: runDisney’s Dopey Challenge: 4 days, 4 races, 48.6 miles
Most commented post: runDisney’s Dopey Challenge: 4 days, 4 races, 48.6 miles
Number of Twitter followers: 645
Number of Instagram followers: 457
Number of Pinterest followers: 107
- Focus on growing my Pinterest account– Success! I increased my followers and joined one group board though I’d like to join more in the future.
- Grow my Twitter followers to 600– Success!
- Participate in four blogger chats– Success! Squeezed some in late in the month but I made it.
- Comment on one blog every day– I fell flat here. I did comment on a lot of blogs but I didn’t end up with 30 comments.
- Stick to planned posting schedule– Success!
- Find or make three group boards on Pinterest- Anyone interested in joining a group board? I think this would be a great way to boost my engagement.
- Curate my Pinterest boards to 50 pins each- Despite getting more followers I neglected building my boards which I’ve heard is key to success. I want to find meaningful pins that I enjoy for each of my boards to build them to about 50 pins each. If you keep a Pinterest board for your build posts please send me the link. I like supporting other small blogs!
- Tweet 4 times per week– I want to write/post original tweets 4 times per a week. This doesn’t seem like much but lately I’ve fallen into the rut where I’m using Twitter just to like/retweet other people which is a great way to support but doesn’t do much to show more of my personality.
- Beat out my old record for a post with the most views or comments- Just for fun I’d like to write a post that beats out the aforementioned runDisney post for most comments or most views. I’m hoping that a combination of a popular topic and a lot of publicity will do the trick!
What are your goals, blogging or otherwise, for December?